• The ways we collect and use personal information about you • Your rights and choices about your personal information
One More Game 300 Lenora Street #508 Seattle, WA 98121
Information We Collect
We collect information when you use the Service, including information you provide when you register an account, update your profile, access our content, or contact customer support. We may use Service Providers (defined below) to collect this information.
The information we collect may include information that identifies you personally (whether alone or in combination) and may be collected directly from you, automatically, or from our partners. Some examples of information you provide include the following:
Data you provide us
• Contact information (such as your name and email address);
• Your player name and password, and any other account registration information that you submit, including any other credential-relation for authentication and account access;
• Profile information, such as profile photo, interests, and favorites;
• Demographic data including your age, gender, and country;
• Any messages you send to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets);
• Billing data including your payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number), expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments.
• Content, including content within any messages you send to us (such as feedback and questions to customer support) or publicly post on the Service (such as in product reviews or blog comments). We also collect content within any messages you exchange with other users through the Service (such as if you use our chat functionality); and
• Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account). When you choose to voluntarily submit information to us through the Service that we do not request, you are solely responsible for such information.
Data we collect automatically
◦ Data about your account and game progress;
◦ Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI);
◦ Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
◦ Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below);
◦ General location data;
◦ Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent);
◦ Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with our content and other players inside the Service.
Data we collect from our partners and other sources
◦ Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google) or use social networks to engage with our content, reference our Service, or grant us permission to access information from social networks;
◦ Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address);
◦ Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising);
◦ Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment);
◦ Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so that we can provide you a better Service; and
◦ Data from publicly-available sources, including data in the public domain.
You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through the Service that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
Cookies and similar technologies
We use various current – and later – developed technologies to automatically collect information (“Tracking Technologies”), so that we may provide and personalize the Service, analyze use, target advertisements and prevent fraud. You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but some parts of the Service may then not function properly. Some example of Tracking Technologies that we use may include the following:
◦ Log Files, which are files that record events that occur in connection with your use of the Service.
◦ App Technologies, which are technologies included in our apps that are not browser-based like cookies and cannot be controlled by browser settings. For example, our apps may include third-party SDKs, which is code that sends information about your use to a server. These SDKs allow us track our conversions, bring you advertising both on and off the Service, and provide you with additional functionality, such as the ability to connect our Service with your social media account.
◦ Location-Identifying Technologies, which are technologies used to collect your location. For example, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth may be used to collect precise location data when you consent to precise location tracking through our apps. Location data may be used for purposes such as verifying your device’s location and delivering or restricting relevant content and advertising based on that location.
Some information about your use of the Service and certain Third-Party Services (defined below) may be collected using Tracking Technologies across time and services and used by us and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use, and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and certain Third-Party Services.
For further information on Tracking Technologies and your rights and choices regarding them, see the “Third Parties” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections below.
Why we collect your data
◦ Manage our Service, including your registration and account.
◦ Allow you to play our games and use our Service.
◦ Customize your player experience.
◦ Perform services requested by you including processing any payments you make and deliver products and services that you request.
◦ Communicate with you and respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
◦ Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
◦ Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm including to analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features, to moderate chats either automatically or manually, and to take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players.
◦ Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
◦ Conduct research, including focus groups and surveys.
◦ Improve the Service or other Company websites, apps, marketing efforts, products and services and make the Service more suitable for our players including improving the player experience.
◦ Develop and send you direct marketing, including advertisements and communications about our and third-party products, offers, promotions, rewards, events, and services.
◦ Serve advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and Third-Party Services.
◦ Update and develop player profiles.
◦ Enable you to communicate with other players.
◦ Conduct Promotions, including verifying your eligibility and delivering prizes in connection with your entries.
◦ Fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you or with your consent, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
Notwithstanding the above, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data, and may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
How we share your data
Apart from One More Game, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Other players, users and the public
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted. We share information you make public through the Service, such as information in your profile or that you post in public places. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information; however, California residents have additional rights as set out in the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
Service providers and partners
We share information with our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities. One More Game also has service providers that perform services for us. These service providers process your data only at and according to our instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, marketing and advertising, analytics, fraud prevention, payment processing. Service Providers are prohibited from using information about you for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, although we may permit them to use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
We share information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies. For example, we share information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
We share information with third parties for purposes of facilitating your requests or enabling enhancements, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Service.
Other companies, public authorities, and with consent
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others. Finally, we may share information to fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you or with your consent.
If you voluntarily enter a Promotion, we share information with third parties as set out in the official rules that govern the Promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a Promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that Promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials. ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL MEDIA PARTNERS. The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
Merger and acquisition
We share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
◦ Liking, Sharing, and Logging-In. We may embed a pixel or SDK on our Service that allows you to “like” or “share” content on, or log-in to your Company account through, Third-Party Services, including social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. If you choose to engage with such a Third-Party Service through our Service, we may collect any information you have authorized the Third-Party Service to share with us (such as your user ID, billing information, public profile information, email address, birthday, friends list, and other account and profile data). Likewise, if you choose to engage with such a Third-Party Service through our Service or visit our Service while logged in to that Third-Party Service on your device, the Third-Party Service may receive information about your activities on our Service and be able to associate that information with information the Third-Party Service already has about you.
Analytics and Interest-based advertising
Our Service contains Tracking Technologies owned and operated by third parties. For example, we use Tracking Technologies from third-party analytics providers, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyze your use of the Service, compile statistic reports on the Service’s activity, and provide us with other services relating to Service activity and internet usage. We also work with ad serving services, advertisers, and other third parties to serve advertisements on the Service and/or on Third-Party Services. These third parties may use Tracking Technologies on our Service and Third-Party Services (including in emails and advertisements) to track your activities across time and services for purposes of associating the different devices you use, and delivering relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and Third-Party Services or third-party devices after you have left the Service (“Interest-based Advertising”).
We serve ads on and through Third-Party Services, such as Facebook and Google, that are targeted to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited our Service or are identified in one or more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by us uploading a customer list to the Third-Party Service or incorporating a pixel from the Third-Party Service on our Service, and the Third-Party Service matching common factors between our data and their data. To opt-out of us using your data for Matched Ads, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section and specify that you wish to opt-out of Matched Ads. We will request that the applicable Third-Party Services not serve you Matched Ads based on information we provide to it. You may also contact the applicable Third-Party Services to opt-out. We are not responsible for such Third-Party Services’ failure to comply with our or your opt-out instructions.
For further information on Tracking Technologies and your rights and choices regarding them, please see the “Information Collected Automatically,” “Cookies and Similar Technologies,” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections.
Your rights and choices
You may access, update, or remove certain information that you have provided to us through your account by visiting your account settings. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. California residents have additional rights as set out in the “Your California Privacy Rights” sections below.
◦ Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
◦ Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
◦ App and Location Technologies. You can stop all collection of information via an app by uninstalling the app. You can also reset your device Ad Id at any time through your device settings, which is designed to allow you to limit the use of information collected about you. You can stop all collection of precise location data through an app by uninstalling the app or withdrawing your consent through your device settings.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove Tracking Technologies some parts of the Service may not function correctly.
Analytics and Interest-based advertising
You can opt-out of your data being used by Google Analytics through cookies by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Some of the third parties that collect information from or about you on the Service in order to provide more relevant advertising to you participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. This program offers a centralized location where users can make choices about the use of their information for online behavioral advertising. To learn more about the DAA and your opt-out options for their members, please visit (i) for website opt-out, https://www.aboutads.info/choices; and (ii) for mobile app opt-out, https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. In addition, some of these third parties may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"). To learn more about the NAI and your opt-out options for their members, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please note that if you opt-out of online behavioral advertising using any of these methods, the opt-out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt-out. Further, opting-out only means that the selected members should no longer deliver certain Interest-based Advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks). We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
You may also limit our use of information collected from or about your mobile device for purposes of serving online behavioral advertising to you by going to your device settings and selecting “Limit Ad Tracking” (for iOS devices) or “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (for Android devices).
◦ E-mails. You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link. Please note that you cannot opt-out of non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or Company’s ongoing business relations.
◦ Push Notifications. If you have opted-in to receive push notification on your device, you can opt-out at any time by adjusting the permissions in your device or uninstalling our app.
Please note that your opt-out is limited to the email address and device used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
Your California privacy rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business should either provide California customers certain information upon request or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing.
Company may share personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law with third parties and/or affiliates for such third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain information about our compliance with this law, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section above. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that Company is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address or mail address.
Any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Service and posted content or information on the Service, can request that such information be removed from the Service by sending an email to the email address set out in the “Contact Us” section above. Requests must state that the user personally posted such content or information and detail where the content or information is posted. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view.
International data transfers
How we protect your data
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Service is intended for a general audience and not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age. Company does not knowingly collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Company has collected such information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section above, and we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.